- Only clients with complete home loan application documents submitted to Metrobank during the promo period and have booked the loan until September 29, 2023 will qualify in the offer.
- Minimum loan amount of PHP 1,000,000 is required.
- Minimum term is 5 years.
- The loan availed under this promo is subject to a lock-in period which is equivalent to 60 months (5 years) from date of booking.
- During the lock-in period, the client:
a. Shall not partially pay/pre-terminate/fully pay the loan.
b. Shall not request for amendment of the originally approved interest rate, rate fixing, and loan term.
- In case of violation of any of the above conditions, regardless of the timing in relation to the term of the loan, the client shall reimburse the Bank the total waived fees and interest differential between the board interest rate at the time of loan booking and the promo rate.
- The client shall authorize the Bank to hold the release of original TCT/CCT and other pertinent collateral documents, Deed of Cancellation/Release of Real Estate Mortgage, and other documents relative to the real estate property until maturity/full settlement of the loan and/or until any unpaid obligation is settled.
- All other loan related fees, such as but not limited to appraisal fee, title investigation fee, handling fee, and insurance premiums, are not eligible for the waived fees offer and shall be shouldered by the client.
- For construction loans:
a. The first tranche must be released on or before the end of the promo booking period to avail of the fee waiver and special interest rate offer.
b. The maximum amount of fee waiver will depend on the actual cost of promo inclusions but not exceed PHP 50,000.
- The promo is non-transferrable and may not be availed in conjunction with other on-going promotional activities or other special considerations.
- The Bank must be advised in writing, if client opts to avail of other on-going promotional activities or other special considerations.
- Fee waiver and special rates may not be availed separately.
- The pre-qualified credit card availment is optional.
- The pre-qualified credit card may only be availed by individual loan borrowers.
- The pre-qualified credit card may be offered to either principal loan borrower or co-borrower as principal credit card holder but cannot be both. The other loan borrower may apply as supplementary credit card holder.
- All pre-qualified Metrobank credit card applications shall undergo standard credit evaluation and shall be subject to Metrobank’s final approval. Pre-qualification means that client has met the basic eligibility requirements.
- Standard Metrobank Home Loan and Metrobank Credit Card Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- Any amendment in the terms and conditions is subject to DTI approval.
- Metrobank is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
For any questions or clarifications on the promo or concerns with regard to Metrobank Home Loan, customers may contact Metrobank Contact Center at (02) 88-700-700 or domestic toll-free 1-800-1888-5775, Mondays to Fridays, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, or send an email to email@example.com.